Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Annathema

Hey guys,

I was thinking about making a Yelena Federova costume (Deus Ex: Human Revolution) - I know the legs are going to be the hardest thing to replicate, but was thinking about modding some powerisers - does anyone have any tips or suggestions for the weapons?

deus-ex-human-revolution-yelena-federova-play-arts.jpg
This is the sideshow figure they made for it :)

The legs are obviously going to be the hardest bit, but I thought powerisers would do?

poweriser2007.jpg

I'm relatively new to the site (and this is my first thread) so if I've put this in the wrong place, go easy on me :)

Thanks!

I'm really dying to play this game when it comes out. The design work seems really smart and I can't wait to see people bring the world to life with real costumes and props.

Nick

power risers would be an option, but the feet would be hard to disguise...unless you got extended risers, that way your feet could be where part of the augment actually bends.
An interesting way to go about it would be similar design to quad suits, but with added stilts.
Of course there is also the Nina Ricci designer shoes...

I drew up a small design idea for how to get the leg shape, I've also included an image of a Nina Ricci shoe design: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/yamin0/design_Yelena_legs.jpg

I hope this idea helps some =]

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back