Question Deleted thread re: Aliens style alien head. (answered)

Scapey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering what the reasoning was for the deletion of a recent thread offering up an Aliens style head?

I know the seller used the word "recast" in his post, but it seemed to me like he meant it in the technical sense.

If he had a legit 1st-gen pull from the original moulds, what is the problem with him offering castings of it?

Or did I miss some questions and answers where it turned out he had someone else's copy of the head and planned to recast ( now in the bad way ) that?

Generally a thread like this would just be moved to the junkyard. However, the poster was a new member and doesn't yet have full access to the junkyard so if we moved it, he would no longer be able to access his own thread. When this is the case we delete the thread and contact the member. There was no issue here outside of a member selling outside the junkyard and once he reaches full member statis, we will have no issue with him posting the item in the Junkyard.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back