delete

Re: Project: Gundam Completed

I'm not sure if it's the pic or just the way you had to proportion things to fit your body, but the torso looks a little long.

Other than that it looks freaking badASS. Congrats on the 2nd place. Missing out on first to Master Splinter is no loss.

Re: Project: Gundam Completed

must say that turned out so great, now I have to make one for myself and we could do battle hahaha

Re: Project: Gundam Completed - new video may 25

That is weird, was the stalker even taking pictures?

Now you need active rocket boosters to flee...

Last edited:

Hey man, SO glad I found this thread, I was just browsing the 'What costume are you working on?' thread and saw the picture you posted. Great job, it looks fantastic!

I'm planning on starting my own foam Alex this summer based on a pep file I found on the 405th, but it's not perfect so I might ask Rensole about his. In terms of foam builds I haven't seen much outside of Iron Men and to see a Gundam is refreshing, to see it done so well is inspiring :)
I like the vlogs, they really detail the process and seeing you out in public goes a step further, so thanks for everything!

One question, how tall are you out of costume? (I think you mentioned it in a vlog, but I can't remember which one :p )
Thanks and well done again!

Oh ok, thanks anyways. If you don't mind me asking, what scale did you use for your helmet? I'm currently working on an Optimus Prime helmet which is kinda similar, but have no idea of what scale to use or how to properly calculate it myself.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back