DeAgostini Build R2-D2

Real Scooby

Just a quick one.

As I am closing in on the final 20 issues for Eaglemoss DeLorean, I start to look for my next partwork project, and decited it will be DAs R2.

Unfortunatly it is NOT officialy available in the german region. I DON'T want to do a subscription, rather plan to buy back issues in bigger bulk. Also unfortunatly I can not buy them from DAs UK shop, as it wont let me change the destination country. My alternate french source is no longer listing it too.

Anyone have any links for more alternate sources ?

There is the full set available now. Do they not ship that to Germany? If not, perhaps it could be via someone else.

Of course, best to do so before the UK falls off the cliff, as the cost will suddenly go up after that date!

Build R2-D2 | 1:2 Scale | Full Kit

Also, it's interesting that such a diverse market of add-ons and improvement products appears to have sprung up around the BTTF model you were working on. I was quite surprised to see all that as there really hasn't been much for the R2 yet, despite its many flaws! I've been working on a whole set of things to improve about it, but it does take time... :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back