Deadshot Helmet Pep

katinski

While waiting for the fiberglass resin (currently out of stock tsk), I decided to start on a new file so I have something else to do.

Scale's perfect, but my head can't fit through. Do i cut a section off and have it work with magnets or? Thanks in advance!

509e7c84758a6763c6c746edfd7564bb.jpg

006e0af93a4aefad4686eba5def255a7.jpg

I would just trim some off the bottom until your head fits through. Then do the resin thing. Good luck. Oh, where did you find that file?

Looking good. I need to make a Deadshot mask for my upcoming costume. I bought a cheap Deadshot "fancy dress" costume - costume was horrible but it was the mask I was after. I've now put it on a foam head and I'm going to use it as a template for my own. Maybe thin craft foam. Going to grab that pep by Sinner though - always good to have options and that's the first one I've ever come across, so thanks for sharing the link :)

In the movie will smith actually wears a white open-face balaclava with the mask over the top - that's how they get the effect of the mask covering his whole neck.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back