Limited Run Deadpool Faceshell with Interchangeable expressions.

Hey Randy, I don't believe I saw a price listed but I very well might have missed it. How much, and what is the turn around time?
Thanks!

Turn around is 2-3 weeks for a completed one I can get a kit out in a week or two.
as far as pricing
Kit is $135 with one expression
Finished shell is $170
Extra expressions are $35
And if you need a hood its $40
And it can be made in any color

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey Randy, I don't believe I saw a price listed but I very well might have missed it. How much, and what is the turn around time?
Thanks!
Turn around is 2-3 weeks for a completed one I can get a kit out in a week or two.
as far as pricing
Kit is $135 with one expression
Finished shell is $170
Extra expressions are $35
And if you need a hood its $40
And it can be made in any color

I'm blind. I just went back and realized it is on the first dang post, my bad!

What is the difference between a kit and finished shell? I understand that in the general sense of the word, a kit is something that must be put together, but in this instance it's a face shell. Would you mind explaining what needs to be put together? What material do you use for the hood (lycra, spanex, etc.)? And one last question, if I were to order it this week for an event taking place on Oct 1st, would you be able to get it to me by then?

I'm blind. I just went back and realized it is on the first dang post, my bad!

What is the difference between a kit and finished shell? I understand that in the general sense of the word, a kit is something that must be put together, but in this instance it's a face shell. Would you mind explaining what needs to be put together? What material do you use for the hood (lycra, spanex, etc.)? And one last question, if I were to order it this week for an event taking place on Oct 1st, would you be able to get it to me by then?
So as far as a kit goes it will include everything needed to assemble except the tools (obviously) but it will include magnets eye mesh and your choice of expression. Really all you really need to do is cut eye holes and mouth holes (if desired) in the shell and add magnets. As far as the hood it is a thick nylon spandex. I can easily make that deadline if you want to proceed or have any other questions shoot me a pm

So as far as a kit goes it will include everything needed to assemble except the tools (obviously) but it will include magnets eye mesh and your choice of expression. Really all you really need to do is cut eye holes and mouth holes (if desired) in the shell and add magnets. As far as the hood it is a thick nylon spandex. I can easily make that deadline if you want to proceed or have any other questions shoot me a pm

Will do sir! Thanks for the info!

Update: see page one
Updated prices
Added women shell option.
uploadfromtaptalk1439794628570.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439794638589.jpg

Hey just a heads up I'm planning on hanging it up for a bit after october probably 4-6 months so if anyone wishes to order feel free to visit my etsy. Etsy.com/shop/rjprops I'll probably be removing the listings from there within the next week or two

Decided i will be doing quarterly runs this first run will be 10 masks with all 4 expressions for $300 and will ship in time for the movie

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back