DC's Cheshire blades

InsaneLuck

cheshire.jpgMy girl cosplayed as Cheshire for a con last year cheshire b.jpg which I had made the daggers for her out of foam. They wobbled alot and just gave an overall flimsy look so she asked if I could think of a way to make them stronger and more realistic. This is wahat I came p with.
c blades blank.jpgc blades cut.jpgc blades sanded.jpgc blades paint.jpgc blades set.jpg

I'll post another pic once she actually attaches them to the costume. The blades will actually affixed to it,meaning she wont be handling them. More like decoration.
She's decided this is the cosplay she want to keep tweaking and perfecting.

Looking good to me! Balsa wood?

And have you ever considered doing the "couple costume" of Cheshire with Roy Harper?

Looking good to me! Balsa wood?

And have you ever considered doing the "couple costume" of Cheshire with Roy Harper?

Thought about it, Arsenal is a pimp. Just haven't gotten around to starting him. Thinking maybe a more street level version, not arrow style closer to what they did in daredevil.

Are you familiar with his costume from the "Red Hood and the Outlaws" series? It's still superhero-like, but there's a bit more "I don't really give a crap" to it which makes it sort of dressed-down. Granted, I like the idea of the totally street-level suit too, I think it might just be harder to find the balance between enough gadgets/arrows to be functional, but without looking like a trust-fund baby.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back