DaVinci Code, The

I tried to make my version of the scroll and want to share it with you guys, I hope you like it!

scrollj.jpg

I think that piece of paper printed on real parchment paper will have the right focus and will seems "real"! I'll let you know! ;)

I tried to make my version of the scroll and want to share it with you guys, I hope you like it! I think that piece of paper printed on real parchment paper will have the right focus and will seems "real"! I'll let you know! ;)

Sounds cool man. Can't wait to see the results. :thumbsup

On the table, during Robert Langdon's autograph, there another book on the table, a red book, briefly seen. I think the name is "Religious Symbolics". Maybe some BR screenshots ?

Hi members, I don't know if someone of you ever give a try to Robert Langdon diary, we can briefly see it at the beginning of the conference.
Is there informations on it ?

A replica of the diary was part of a special edition extended dvd. I has 53 pages. I did a translation in german but used for that not the same size notebook, because it was just an exercise. But i still have both. I could scan it, if there is any interest.

A replica of the diary was part of a special edition extended dvd. I has 53 pages. I did a translation in german but used for that not the same size notebook, because it was just an exercise. But i still have both. I could scan it, if there is any interest.
oh, this would be cool!

Of course yes ! Thank you !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back