DaVinci Code, The

Re: The DaVinci Code

Nice job AdamC That ties in nicely with my request for DaVinci Code props.

Thanks mate. :thumbsup

I made already some angels and demons paper props, so probably I will try myself on those davinci code props too :)

I have a oven tile where the "The Last Supper" is pictured in. I use that as a backround for other DaVinci Code / Angels and Demons props

I have some Angels & Demons paper props in the junkyard right now. No picture of the complete props in a display unfortunately, because I ran out of space.
I am working on the blue gift box, the diagramma veritatis was presented in at the end of the movie together with a board fellow, but its a longtime project, since we are busy with other paper props right now.

Has anyone ever taken a crack at making a paper-prop version of the message that was in the Cryptex? I searched around but couldn't seem to find anything.
View attachment 24559

Thank you for the screenshot, I just finish mine now, a liitle bit work on PSP X3 , print on ivory paper with papyrus background and voila!

img03811.jpg

I don't think the font actually exists, if it does then I can't find it! :) I've done calligraphy work in the past and with the ex screen cap I'm getting there! wont be long I dont think,
I'm working on a ghost rider item at the same time so It'll get done when it gets done, LOL

Thanks. I think the Noble cryptex was missing something else besides the note. I can't remember now. But this is cool.

I have printed this on papyrus and it looks really good. What is the red on the left? Is it clothe or paper? is it just on the one side or is it folded to the back?

Thanks for the help.

Best,
DBCooper

Last edited:
I have printed this on papyrus and it looks really good. What is the red on the left? Is it clothe or paper? is it just on the one side or is it folded to the back?

Thanks for the help.

Best,
DBCooper

If I remember right, it was supposed to be a little scroll. I'd imagine it was a small wooden end piece that could be used to start the rolling process without tearing up the paper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back