Darth Vader without leather suit?

nick daring

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is there any concept art or fan art that attempts to show what Darth Vaders robot body would look like under his leather suit?

I wasn't able to find anything too cool through google image search.

I'm not sure if they ever planned for more than his head and limbs to have cybernetics did they? I figured they kept the torso and such pretty much intact other than maybe organs.

This is the best I could find:

Vader_blueprint.jpg

I don't think they ever bothered with that until Episode 3. That pic above is based on what we saw in that film, where we get a good look at both his hands and his legs. As for the rest of him, who knows.

I always thought the only physical things you could see on his body would be the robot arms and legs. Otherwise all the other stuff is internal. Maybe there are hookups, in his chest, for his chest controls or something.

Ah yes I remember seeing that book at Toys R Us for like 20 bucks. It shows artificial lungs, I think wires connected into his nervous system, the leather is padded to hide the mechanical limbs. Lots of good stuff in that book

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back