Darth Vader ANH faceplate - dimensions?

paulcarson

As some of you may know I'm working on a small scale Vader helmet at the minute. I'm working purely from guesswork and I don't know if what I consider to be the right length of certain parts are indeed correct.
Would anyone have the time to measure their Vader helmet and possibly give me the following measurements:

length of bottom of triangle on "mouth"

height of cheeks

length of nose from nose bridge to end of nose

in fact anything useful would be great.

I'm also looking for width of chestbox , belt boxes etc (remember that this is for the ANH Vader ) so that I can reduce the measurements down to 1/3 scale .

Thanks in advance Guys.

Paul

Too bad I don't have a 3D Scan of my Vader "Mystery" Helmet.

Then you could easily scale it down or up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paulcarson @ Apr 30 2006, 03:14 AM) [snapback]1235810[/snapback]</div>
As some of you may know I'm working on a small scale Vader helmet at the minute. I'm working purely from guesswork and I don't know if what I consider to be the right length of certain parts are indeed correct.
Would anyone have the time to measure their Vader helmet and possibly give me the following measurements:

length of bottom of triangle on "mouth"

height of cheeks

length of nose from nose bridge to end of nose

in fact anything useful would be great.

I'm also looking for width of chestbox , belt boxes etc (remember that this is for the ANH Vader ) so that I can reduce the measurements down to 1/3 scale .

Thanks in advance Guys.

Paul
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back