Darth Maul Electrobinoculars

Roughneckone

Sr Member
Hi Guys, :cool

Finally got round to posting some shots of my heavily modded Tiger Electronics Darth Maul Electrobinoculars. Actually they've been done for quite a while now but I only just got to finishing the stand and taking shots of the final product .

Anyhoo enough talk, enjoy:-

dme1en2.jpg

dme2lc7.jpg

dme3tw7.jpg

dme4ea6.jpg

and the underside

dme5yf0.jpg

They're not 100% accurate but I'm pleased with how they turned out, LMK what you think?

Roughneckone :lol

Wow this one has come back from the Crypt for sure.:eek

Thanks for your compliments guys it was a nice little project, and I think it turned out pretty well, just took a while longer than I'd have liked to get to the finished stage. :thumbsup

What parts are needed to make me one of these?
Well Almar. the main thing you need is a set of Tiger Electronics Darth Maul Electrobinoculars, when I was doing the build they came up now and again on evilbay, the rest was just found parts and a complete re-sculpting of the lens assembly . :love

Hope that helps.

Roughneckone:cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this one has come back from the Crypt for sure.:eek

Thanks for your compliments guys it was a nice little project, and I think it turned out pretty well, just took a while longer than I'd have liked to get to the finished stage. :thumbsup

Well Almar. the main thing you need is a set of Tiger Electronics Darth Maul Electrobinoculars, when I was doing the build they came up now and again on evilbay, the rest was just found parts and a complete re-sculpting of the lens assembly . :love

Hope that helps.

Roughneckone:cool

They still pop up pretty frequently. And cheap too. I think I got mine for less than five bucks.

The underside pics aren't showing up for me, I know it's been a while, but any chance of re upping them?

Last edited by a moderator:
They still pop up pretty frequently. And cheap too. I think I got mine for less than five bucks.

The underside pics aren't showing up for me, I know it's been a while, but any chance of re upping them?

Sure, actually there are two images missing from my initial post, another from the back

dme4.jpg

and the underside

dme5.jpg

Roughneckone :cool

Looks great:thumbsup! Can you make a detail photo of that little plate with the strange writing on it? Is that an aluminum plate?
Actually this was just something I made up to add a little detail and to fill an otherwise bland section on the underside of the lbins (not meant to be screen accurate by any means). I just used a laminated piece of paper and dirtied it down somewhat to match the rest, you are welcome to a copy of it if you want though (PM me).

Roughneckone :cool

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back