Darth Maul Boots

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Starkiller, May 14, 2006.

1. Starkiller

Starkiller New Member

Does anyone know where to get a pair of Frank Thomas “Maul” boots for a decent price?

2. BatDemon

BatDemon Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Starkiller @ May 14 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]1244348[/snapback]</div>
    Wish I could help. All I know is the model used were discontinued before the movie came out.

3. nwjedidave

nwjedidave Sr Member

i know you've probably all ready thought about this but --

keep checking eBay?

NWJEDI
    dave

4. Starkiller

Starkiller New Member

<div class='quotetop'>(nwjedidave @ May 16 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]1245191[/snapback]</div>
    I am and it seems that every time I take a breather from eBay is when someone wants to sell them. Maybe I will get a nibble if I post in the Junkyard.

5. King Ranger

King Ranger Sr Member

What size do you need?

Ryu

6. Starkiller

Starkiller New Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Ryu Kumon @ May 16 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]1245390[/snapback]</div>
    Betweenn a 11-12 U.S.A.

7. King Ranger

King Ranger Sr Member

How much are you willing to pay?

Ryu

8. DarkTrooper

DarkTrooper New Member

Check West Coast Leather. http://motorcowboy.zoovy.com

They have reproduced the Maul boots. They are pretty expensive, but WCL makes a fantastic boot custom sized to you.

9. Zendragon

Zendragon Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a pair of Motorcowboy maul boots that I might be willing to sell or trade. They are new and probably about an 11.5

10. ABE

ABE Active Member

hi, Zendragon I am interested in a pair of boots, you could send me information by a PM and what is the cost and if it can be some pictures. thanks

11. Eopie Herder

Eopie Herder Sr Member

Well, that post is four years old, so I don't think it'll be too much poor form to derail a sale, but you do not want motorcowboy Maul boots. Way to expensive, you can find the real Frank Thomas Boots for cheaper than what the knock offs originally sell for.

12. ABE

ABE Active Member

thanks, do not check the date, but if I would like to help me, I know that are very difficult to achieve, but alomejor anyone has an extra pair.