Dark Knight Fabric Muscle Suit PICS

corpseguy

Hey gang.

well its been a while since my last post on this. Some had mentioned on how dark it was, so after a bit more editing heres the final version. I made it to as close to Charcoal as possible while keeping the light parts correct etc etc.

Remember guys.. This suit has Tiny bats on it instead of Bricks like spiderman suits.

The suit is printed on a 4 way stretch fabric.

i've done several versions now and i think i'm finally happy with it

charcoaldarkknight.jpg

This suit is lighter than the previous version as you can see from the image below.

DSCN3017.jpg

Cheers.

Joe

I'm making a Green Lantern costume, the same way you created your Dark Knight suit.

I know this post is years old however is there a way I could acquire that pattern?

I can't find a decent muscle shading pattern anywhere.

thanks and great job!

I'm making a Green Lantern costume, the same way you created your Dark Knight suit.

I know this post is years old however is there a way I could acquire that pattern?

I can't find a decent muscle shading pattern anywhere.

thanks and great job!

Making it yourself is the only real option.

In photoshop, start with a 50% grey, then using the polygon lasso with a HEAVY feather on it, draw muscle shapes, then adjust the brightness up and down to get the proper tone.

Good luck.

-Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back