Done / Completed CYLON BSG Helmet Creative Conceptz

santiclause

Sr Member
Mods: Please delete.

Everyone please see reelprops for this helmet run! Thanks.

3.jpgcylonsheet.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Ah man, I could have sworn I did this prop for a personal prop, with no intention to do any runs or anything. Seeing how you are one of my repeat clients and such, I'll take your word for it and take this thread down! I apologize, I just recently started keeping track of all my jobs and stuff on excel spread sheets and I know I did this job a while back, which led me to think that it was ok to try a run at this, as I have not seen anything about it on here and like I said I could have sword it was a personal project, but I know I have done work for you in the past etc...so I'll take it down!!

I'll leave this up for a day or so just so everyone knows if they want a run of this helmet, they will have to wait for reel props...it's the same exact helm, because it's the model I did for him so no worries there...Again sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

WHOA!! If your selling someone else's commission that is not cool. Please remove my name from the list. I am not a fan of people being taken advantage of sorry. I have rules I live by as well. Sorry Reel, I was not aware until you posted.

Pretty big of you Bryan and COOL!! I will wait for Reel no hurry I have waited this long I am good to go...

WHOA!! If your selling someone else's commission that is not cool. Please remove my name from the list. I am not a fan of people being taken advantage of sorry. I have rules I live by as well. Sorry Reel, I was not aware until you posted.

Pretty big of you Bryan and COOL!! I will wait for Reel no hurry I have waited this long I am good to go...

yea no problem, just everyone who was interested, just know that reelprops will be doing a run of the helmet - so I guess you can PM him about time frames or any questions you have. I'll edit the first post of this thread to inform people that they need to be directed to reelprops for a run of the helmet.

Sorry for the confusion again.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back