Cyclops Last Stand Jacket

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DuneMuadDib

Sr Member
Watching X-Men the Last Stand I thought Cyke's jacket was pretty cool. Similar to the uniform, but not so much that it couldn't be an everyday jacket.

Anyone got pics/info on it? Would love to get this jacket.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightsaber

<div class='quotetop'>(DuneMuadDib @ May 31 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]1254013[/snapback]</div>
Watching X-Men the Last Stand I thought Cyke's jacket was pretty cool. Similar to the uniform, but not so much that it couldn't be an everyday jacket.

Anyone got pics/info on it? Would love to get this jacket.
[/b]
This should be helpful... http://www.belstaff.com/

DuneMuadDib

Sr Member
Thanks.

Maybe I don't remember his clothing vividly enough, but that looks different than the one in the promo pic of him which had the (X) on the collar.

GuntahKela

Sr Member
Are the X buttons in the collar the prop replica ones that will be available next month, along with the phoneix necklace and Magneto's tie pin?

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
I would have loved to have seen the right colors to pick out of it lol. But it is far too much anyway.

Prob black and Ruby huh?