Cyclone_06's Customs And Re-Paints (Updated 9/21/2014 Bde Broken Tusk, Son Of P2!)

Got a couple more for ya... slowly almost done the tribe...

I present, Stalker and Borg for your viewing pleasure.

~CYCLONE_06

Borg 11.jpg

Borg 12.jpg

Borg 13.jpg

Borg 6.jpg

Borg 14.jpg

Stalker 1.jpg

Stalker 3.jpg

Stalker 6.jpg

Stalker 7.jpg

Stalker 11.jpg

Stalker 12.jpg

Exquisite work as always, Cyclone! Particularly the markings on Stalker and Snake's forehead.

Sorry for the late comment, been busy with a new job, though there doesn't seem to be many active people these days :(

Cyclone,
I'm still spinning from awe.!!!!!
I thought I was looking @ 1/6 scale
figs. not 7". Your repaint skills are
AWESOME, great skills bro. I will definitely use these for reference.
Keep up the great works in future redo's
Todd

Sorry guys just saw these responses.  Most of the shields are fodder from Mcfarlane parts.  The other alien headed shield is the Pred Alien head.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

~CYCLONE_06

New Preds completed... been a while but heres some updates and newbies... Snake updated, Broken Tusk and son of City Hunter from Dead End... as well as a new custom 'Atlantis Hunter' commission and some updated Dutch figures... hope you guys like

~CYCLONE_06

Broken Tusk 1.jpg

Broken Tusk 2.jpg

Broken Tusk 3.jpg

Broken Tusk 4.jpg

Son of P2 3.jpg

Son of P2 4.jpg

Son of P2 11.jpg

Son of P2 14.jpg

Extraction Dutch 11.jpg

Extraction Dutch 15.jpg

Jungle Dutch 4.jpg

Jungle Dutch 17.jpg

Aqua Hunter 1.jpg

Aqua Hunter 12.jpg

Snake 14.jpg

Snake 15.jpg

Snake 16.jpg

Snake 17.jpg

Snake 19.jpg

I demand that you repaint that Lost Predator with the cybernetic looking armor.  I forgot his name...battle armor lost, or something.

WOW.... These are seriously breathtaking Cyclone... I've been working on my very first custom paint job. I don't know how fast you work (my progress moves very slow, so many details I don't want to neglect), but holy **** you've amassed an amazing body of work... Full respect and applause! My own custom has started with the Classic Predator video game look, the NECA figure in shades of 'blue', and I've been repainting it to match the 1987 original Predator. Coming down the homestretch with it now...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back