Cyclone_06's Customs And Re-Paints (Updated 9/21/2014 Bde Broken Tusk, Son Of P2!)

These are all NECA 7" Scale figures. Thanks for the compliments. Come on guys, dont be scared to come Like my page, I need likes and shares lol

~CYCLONE_06

Hey guys and gals, here's a couple updates for you. First up, a non Predator repaint, it's the Engineer from Prometheus, in all his Pressure Suit Glory. NECA's version is very plain and white, I wanted it to be a little closer to the real suit, so here he is :

Engineer1.jpg

Engineer32.jpg

Engineer31.jpg

Engineer30.jpg

Engineer29.jpg

Engineer28.jpg

Engineer27.jpg

Engineer26.jpg

Engineer25.jpg

Engineer24.jpg

And here is my newest Predator, CYCLONUS, named to represent my 'avatar' within a group of customizers of which I am happy to be a part of that includes some other great painters and customizers. He features a removeable gun backpack, shield and tunic. Anyways, here he is...

CYCLONUS4.jpg

CYCLONUS5.jpg

CYCLONUS6.jpg

CYCLONUS7.jpg

CYCLONUS8.jpg

CYCLONUS9.jpg

CYCLONUS10.jpg

CYCLONUS11.jpg

CYCLONUS12.jpg

CYCLONUS13.jpg

CYCLONUS14.jpg

CYCLONUS15.jpg

CYCLONUS16.jpg

CYCLONUS17.jpg

CYCLONUS18.jpg

CYCLONUS19.jpg

CYCLONUS20.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Unfortunately, the old camera I have doesn't have a great macro setting. I'm hoping to get a new camera for the holidays. Even if I have to get it myself LOL

I am also planning on a version 2.0 of the bad blood thats a little more realistic. Thank you guys for all of your compliments. I am very grateful.

~CYCLONE_06

Here's an update for you guys.  Two of the older McFarlane Predators.  Good ole Celtic and Scar.  I updated mine by removing the chopper blades, repainting their armor, actually etching the T symbol on Scar's helmet and the claw marks on Celtic's helmet using a linoleum cutting tool.  I also added a NECA left hand to Celtic.  I'm not sure what they did with his original left hand but it was kinda out of place.  Shortened his wrist blades to match the ones in the movie, since his blades where nowhere near the size of Scar's.  On Scar's cannon I shortened the arm it sits on to be more movie accurate.  The skin and mesh netting paintwork is pretty good, so I didn't touch those.  They look a lot better IMO.

Scar1.jpg

Scar2.jpg

Scar3.jpg

Scar4.jpg

Scar5.jpg

Scar6.jpg

Scar7.jpg

Scar8.jpg

Scar9.jpg

Scar10.jpg

Scar11.jpg

Celtic1.jpg

Celtic2.jpg

Celtic3.jpg

Celtic4.jpg

Celtic5.jpg

Celtic6.jpg

Celtic7.jpg

Celtic8.jpg

Celtic9.jpg

Celtic10.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Love the marks on the bio's. may have to incoreprete that into my Celtic, still need to get hold off another one so I can start my chopper.

I know I am replying late but I just have to say how awesome your re-paints are! I want to start re-painting predator figures but I don't want to ruin them if it goes wrong :unsure: 

know I am replying late but I just have to say how awesome your re-paints are! I want to start re-painting predator figures but I don't want to ruin them if it goes wrong  :unsure:

ReChargable said:
 know I am replying late but I just have to say how awesome your re-paints are! I want to start re-painting predator figures but I don't want to ruin them if it goes wrong  :unsure:
good news for you - you can't possibly ruin them more than they already are from the packaging ;)

uruk said:
good news for you - you can't possibly ruin them more than they already are from the packaging ;)
Not true, I'm a customizer and I made my Elder look worse. Predators kick my ass. Not saying don't go for it. I'm just saying that I suck at it.

ReChargable said:
I was looking to use games workshop citadel paints buy they are expensive , will this work well do you think?
citadels are best quality, but are expensive. vallejo is cheaper and not much worse, also the pots are bigger.

Yeah, Citadels are great, never used the other brand listed though. Also Testors Model Masters Acrylics are good and you can pick those up at Hobby Lobby.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back