Cyberpunk 2077 Pilot Helmet

Deetz

Another completed Cyberpunk helmet, and as the title says this is the pilot's version.
Modelled in Modo and printed on a creality printer with the small detailed bits using the Anycubic Photon. The fibreglass effect is vinyl stretched and cut onto the finished helmet. (y)

cyberpunk_2077_Pilot_03.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_01.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_02.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_04.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_05.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_06.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_07.jpgcyberpunk_2077_Pilot_08.jpg

Surely you mean carbonfibre effect with vinyl? Not many people like the fibreglass finish

Just teasing Love the helmet very nice work!

Same here.. played the game, small bugs but nothing that breaks it for me either.

I haven't gotten round to playing the game, but I love the aesthetic of this - also loving the use of the little SATA cables! ;)

LOVE IT!!! Did i mention i LOVE IT!! You capture it look like you walked off the set with it. Amazing work and lots of eye grabbing details next level! Keep up the great work!

Another completed Cyberpunk helmet, and as the title says this is the pilot's version.
Modelled in Modo and printed on a creality printer with the small detailed bits using the Anycubic Photon. The fibreglass effect is vinyl stretched and cut onto the finished helmet. (y)

View attachment 1464819View attachment 1464820View attachment 1464821View attachment 1464822View attachment 1464823View attachment 1464824View attachment 1464825View attachment 1464826
Can I get you to print and paint one for me ? I'm willing to pay

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back