Custom Lightsaber

pengbuzz

Sr Member
I had this project poking around for a few years now (from waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2005 to be honest), and I finally got around to putting it back together.

It's a dual-bladed lightsaber hilt for a Star Wars RPG character I used to role-play (the old D6 system); it's a steel tube that's been sanded to look like brushed metal, then smooth-sanded, cut, and a bunch of greeblies and other crap I had lying about were added in.

It's not much, but it weighs a little bit and can be used as a paperweight if needbe. :D

100_6753.JPG

100_6754.JPG

100_6755.JPG

100_6756.JPG

This last pic is with my paw on the hilt:

100_6757.JPG

Looks pretty cool to me! I feel like it needs more buttons or something, just a little more detail maybe, but I like the overall look, especially the business end. :)

Looks pretty cool to me! I feel like it needs more buttons or something, just a little more detail maybe, but I like the overall look, especially the business end. :)

Yeah, admittedly it does look a little plain. I was trying to keep it simple but I think I went overboard. Maybe I should scrounge around the house for parts...

I like the simple look! Keep in mind Jedi aren't supposed to be super fancy haha. This does look like a Jedi saber

You have a point; I hadn't thought of it in that way. I think in that case, I'm just going to call this good. :)

One thing I think I will do though: at some point, get the electronics and polycarb tubes and light this baby up! Just need to get my cash flow going...

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back