Custom Lightsaber Journey!

And another beauty of my latest project. The interlocking & Interchangeable Crystal Chamber. Kenobi Show.
GridArt_20230415_171010290.jpg
GridArt_20230415_171217572.jpg

So I would say I've reached the pinnacle of what I can do with this Rudy Pando inspired concept!

Soon I will be offering commission orders for these! Just waiting on a few changes from 7Chambers. I need them to offer an emitter cap that has built in extention. So recessed blades are no longer necessary. I also need them to start offering the sales of individual body parts incase I mess something up, it can be replaced.

Next up, waiting for them to officially finish up the delayed MoM Heros are start to work on the Luke V2!

Then theres 2 other secret hilts they are working on that my concept will work in. Stay tuned!

If anyone wants to order this chamber, I will be offering it only in brass at this time. Hit me up!
1000014372.jpg
1000014371.jpg
1000014381.jpg

Last edited:
Side note. Now that I've reached the pinnacle of the hero, I must wait for the next sage, their v2 to launch. In the mean time, I've ordered both the Buried Hope and Inception ELITE from Romans Props to re-tool my chamber and Chassis to work in them!
1000014429.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back