Interest Coulson's Destroyer Gun Interest Thread

IronManiac

Sr Member
Calling all Agent Coulson fans, we're working on the ultimate Avenger/AgentsofShield prop: Coulson's Destroyer Rifle.

movie shot.png movie prop.jpg

So far I have rendered the gun, and modeled it in 3D, and now we're working on how to produce an accurate, full size replica for your prop collection or cosplay.

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.43.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.43.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-21 at 12.44.08 PM.png

We're considering CNC milling it out of foam, or MDF and producing resin casts...or other options. We wanted to get an idea of who would be interested in a kit like this that you would finish. We don't have a set price yet, we're just gauging interest on the project.

Post up if you are interested in owning one. We are also planning on lighting the barrel with orange LED's so that will definitely be an option.

Also, we're working on a pep file for this model, let us know if you would be interested in that too. :)

I was going to make one of these for myself based off the 1/6 Scale Hot Toys accessory I have, but I might be interested in yours, pending price and pictures of the kit.

Good luck with the project I will keep an eye on the progress.

"...so that's what it does..."

Keenly watching this thread. If you can pull that off at a decent price, it'd be a little slice of awesome.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back