Costumes at 2019 SummerCon. Tons of Star Wars, Mad Max, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, BTTF, Batman, and so much more.

Mad Max Cars

Ok so this is a re-share from the Props forum, but it contains so many costumes I thought you would all get a kick out of it. If sharing in 2 places is not allowed, my apologies. I will gladly delete if I missed something in the rules.
The 2019 SummerCon was AMAZING! We brought many Mad Max costumes and of course the replica vehicles we are known for.
While we were there we saw Doc Brown from BTTF, 2 diffrent era Batman costumes, and oh so much more.
501st had their "Ultimate Starwars walk-though" with dorids, vehicles and creatures, as well as costumes like; Ewoks, Jawas, Greedo, Boba Fett, Darth Vader and just about every imperial troop you can imagine. Rebel troops also like X-WIng pilot all the way down to Yoda. Several Wookies were walking around in amazing form. We even saw a Skeksis from Dark Crystal, and Hoggle from Labyrinth.
I can't even list it all. So RPF family, please enjoy seeing the event through our prospective.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back