Tons of AWESOME prop replicas at Toy and Geek Fest w/ 3 Villain Mad Max Replica vehicles, BTTF DeLorean, Transformers trucks, KITT, Supernatural car..

Mad Max Cars

I know you will all get a kick out of this. We went to the Toy and Geek fest last year to show off 3 Bad Guy cars from Mad Max 2 / The Roadwarrior. FIlmed a bunch of stuff. This vid has tons of great replica props, costumes, set pieces, and vehicles. BTTF DeLorean, Batmobile, KITT from Knightrider, "Baby" from Supernatural (With a full assortment of weapons in the trunk), Indiana Jones car, Transformers Trucks, and so much I can't list it. Wish I could put all the cool cars at least into the title so nobody looking for other stuff misses it. Enjoy RPF family!

Last edited:
i guess i must be a geek,coz that looked like a good day out to me.;)
The did change the name to "SummerCon" starting this year (will post a video from that soon). Still I must be a Geek too because that was a BLAST of an event. Guess all the cool stuff counts as "geek" these days.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back