Corvo Mask Dishonored 2

GD300blk

Need some help from experienced makers. I have the display mask that came with the collectors edition of Dishonored 2, but its about 10-15% too small to be wearable. Ive been thinking how to scale it up. In my first trial I made a mold of the mask out of algenate after sealing the mask so the none of the holes were, well holes anymore (I didn't have any silicone as this was when I lived in a pretty remote area and was cheap). After I made a plaster of Paris casting and then vacuum formed carbon fiber to the casting. Now this gave me some detail, but not enough, so I had to go back in, Bondo the whole thing and carve detail into it. That's a whole long process that I want to circumvent. So my next idea is to do a brush on silicone mold with the whole plaster wrap reinforcement, then make a casting out of brick in the yard expanding rubber, scale it up the desired amount, make a second mold from that, and then do a slip resin casting. It sounds like a lot of work but seems easier than hand carving in detail for a couple of days. I do have access to a 3D printer but I have to pay 50$ to use it (which is probably how much id spend for my idea, or a little more).
Does anyone have a better idea? I'm open to anything, I want this thing on my face ASAP

Back