Completed Finally HALLOWEEN premier

Dude your Predator is RAW!!! I know it was way better than anything there, but I have run into the same thing with entering costume contests the little kid or the goof ball wins. Great Job on the suit and mask!!! ;)

Your costume is so bad ass. I can't believe that Capt. Crunch dork won either. You should be very proud of that suit. Way to represent the Lair brother. Some times you do wonder if those contests are rigs with the judges friends and they spilt the cash. makes me wonder. But seriously, your suit is awsome.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and it does make it a lot less painful when you get them esp. from people who have been around for awhile. I'm gonna work on it some more and have fun with it.

BTW-I did not know that not all MR. I suits have the muscles built in?! Damn didn't know it and got one online and it's just a jumpsuit! Wondering if it's even worth trying to do muscles on my own or starting over with the muscle version for latex?

Yep....you were robbed. Your suit is just plain bad ass! You had me at the first photo. The pic with the laser beams...that's just poetic. Looks like you were in a movie shoot. High five man!

Hey man, looks awesome with your suit, seems like the feet fit you and the skin perfectly~ good job

Thanks..! Yeah the feet worked perfect, I got a 3 1/2" lift sneaker that fit in perfect and flush..so they are actually pretty comfy too..Thanks for perfect feet Yuchi ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back