COMPLETED!! Cannabilized ROTJ DH-17 hardware built

:D :D :D :D :D
It's almost done..... I can hardly wait to start putting this thing together. When you get this far into the project it never goes fast enough. It doesn't help that it is so cold outside. It is hard to paint so I have to use a blow dryer to help the paint cure faster. Well enjoy, B) Brian B)
can4.jpg

can3.jpg

can5.jpg

can2.jpg

can1.jpg

For those of you who do not know, I made a grave mistake in painting the barrel. Here is the last post off my other board. I was just a tad upset yesterday.

:D Greetings to all, :D
Well after a great session with my therapist. She told me that remember it is just plastic and wood, go to your happy place. I stood up and pulled out my blaster and let her have it. No I did not shoot her, I let her have it. She said just get over it and repaint it, then she handed my blaster back to me and said that will be $100.00. Well I am not totally satisfied with the repaint but it will have to do, I can always build another one if I want :angry PERFECT.... :angry Go to happy place-go to happy place. Here are a couple of pics to tide you over till I finish this thing by Friday.
Enjoy,
B) Jedidad B)

scope rail on gas cell pics.
2.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

piston halfs.
6.jpg

3.jpg

clip and scope.
4.jpg

11.jpg

and last but not least, the barrel.
7.jpg

8.jpg

Well here is the almost completed mag. and small clip for my blaster. It was interesting to try and come up with stuff to make this look close. Here is a resin mag. and clip for comparison. I made my clip even smaller than the resin one.

B) Jedidad B)

clip1.jpg

clip2.jpg

clip3.jpg

clip4.jpg

clip5.jpg

I am soooo close it is killing me. Here are the latest pics to drool over.
Enjoy,
B) Jedidad B)

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

mag3.jpg

mag4.jpg

gun1.jpg

I AM GETTING PRETTY CLOSE.
esbcanref.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

I have desided to build a second one when I have completed this one. I am going to correct all the mistakes I made on this one. There are at least 6 that have found so far. Thanks for all the support and praise. Jedidad

Here are a couple of detail pieces for under the scope to hide the mounts. I made them out of a for sale sign and some .99 tank tracks. I super glued them to the styrene sign.
Brian

reb_blstr2_copy.jpg

forsale.jpg

tread.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well I finaly finished this bad boy and am I glad . Now I can start on all the other projects I have to do. Here are the final pictures.
Enjoy,
B) Jedidad B)

butt.jpg

fuzzy_left_side.jpg

grip.jpg

left_side_back.jpg

left_side_flat.jpg

left_side_front.jpg

tip.jpg

right_side.jpg

mag_side.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back