Comic Version Battle Damaged Spider-Man

Darman91

Hey guys of the RPF,

I'm an experienced costumer ( with MMPR Green Ranger, Custom Mandalorian and First Class Magneto) but this current project is a toughie, all because of some crappy seamstress who put this suit together VERY VERY poorly.

It was supposed to be a standard Comic Spider-Man suit but due to the seamstress' crappy job ( suit didn't have a collar so left and awful gap at the back of the neck and most parts don't line up) so to make up for the gap, I decided to add wounds to the back as if the Lizard or someone tried to grab me.

This upset me greatly but since I've ALWAYS wanted to be Spider-Man and he's my favourite Super Hero, I've tried to salvage the suit and make him Battle Damaged.

Here is the state it's currently in at this time, I'm well aware of all the faults with this suit, but I need some advice/techniques to weather/grime him up to be more battle damaged looking.

This would be greatly appreciated :)

Such a shame to hear that your seamstres did a poor job.
As for weathering, I think looking at the battle damaged versions of the amazing spiderman and the raimi suits. Take some of those elements and add them to your suit.
Maybe adding some grime to the exposed areas of your body and some bloodstains on your face will look great as well.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back