Cobra Kai Season 2!!!

That was epic.
It was really great to see the old Cobras together again. So many stand out moments. The school fight was excellent and brutal.

Stingray, what a guy! He turned out to be a great character, loved him.

Martin Kove still has it, in spades.

Cheesy when they focus on the kids. People are going to let them battle it out in the middle of the food court? Lol!

Yeah, I knew we would have a brutal fight scene, which was necessary, but c'mon. A teacher walking away saying "I don't get paid enough for this" is just as out of place as the "can you hear me now / your mother" jokes in TLJ. It went on way too long, it actually deflated an intense moment because it was so over the top. It was really the only laugh out loud / eye roll moment I had.

That was epic.
Stingray, what a guy! He turned out to be a great character, loved him.

Martin Kove still has it, in spades.

Agreed, that little bit of comic relief was good and Kove was great.

My biggest problem with the last fight is that the times we live in, every student involved would be arrested, expelled and be in juvi hall. Good fight but come on. Season 1 was absolutely amazing. Season 2 was good. I think Allie will be in Season 3 as or with her husband to help Miguel. They are both surgeons.

No, season 3 won't be out until probably next year.

I don't know what you mean by burning out your free month. I subscribed for season 1 and then cancelled. Signed up again when season 2 came out and got the free month again. Then cancelled again.

Some services are sporadic with their free month offers. I had a Netflix one and was nearly 2 years before they offered me it again. So I waited until there was enough on there that I was interested in to binge a few good seasons of stuff.

You can just keep signing up for the free month at Youtbe? I'm not clear.. is that what your saying?

ahh... just using a different email account or something?

Honestly, I don't know what the rule is. I didn't use a new e-mail or anything. Just re subscribed and they gave me the free month. Then I cancelled again.

Loved it overall but...

The school fight was too over the top. As soon as she got on the loud speaker saying "I'm coming for you" I thought,...this is 2019...those kids would be running for the emergency exits thinking there was a shooter in the school...

Also, she broadcast on the loudspeaker, then they fought in the hallway and only two teachers even showed up? Does ANYONE work at this school?

Also...Johnny abandoning his car at the end really bothered me. It's a car. Just get it repainted.

Still love the show though. Can't wait for season 3. I actually want Johnny and Daniel to team up. Seeing Elizabeth Shue again will also be cool.

Last edited:
They need to do something other than make it look like a series made for the Disney channel.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back