Done / Completed **Closed**TFA: Melted Vader Helmet (MasterEdi V2)

Thanks for the fast response. Take your time, and don't overwork yourself. You are already going above and beyond with this
project.

Hey folks, sadly I have some bad news. I'm afraid my roommate and I were given 30 days notice a few days ago. I am still figuring out where my new living situation will be, but unfortunately I just don't think I'll be able to take over the run. I had set a side some time to mold the helmet, and enlisted the help of my roommate for casting duties but with us being kicked out of our apartment the likelihood of us being able to complete this run is very low.. I'd rather let you folks know now instead of getting started and having delays during the run.

I am very sorry, and I understand this is likely not the news you would have liked to hear. I feel horrible for wasting so much of Master Edi's time, and for getting the hopes of members up and not being able to deliver. Please understand.. this really kills me. Perhaps some day I'll be in a better situation to take this run on, but until that day comes I have to step back.

Many apologies.
Jack

Hey folks, sadly I have some bad news. I'm afraid my roommate and I were given 30 days notice a few days ago. I am still figuring out where my new living situation will be, but unfortunately I just don't think I'll be able to take over the run. I had set a side some time to mold the helmet, and enlisted the help of my roommate for casting duties but with us being kicked out of our apartment the likelihood of us being able to complete this run is very low.. I'd rather let you folks know now instead of getting started and having delays during the run.

I am very sorry, and I understand this is likely not the news you would have liked to hear. I feel horrible for wasting so much of Master Edi's time, and for getting the hopes of members up and not being able to deliver. Please understand.. this really kills me. Perhaps some day I'll be in a better situation to take this run on, but until that day comes I have to step back.

Many apologies.
Jack

I'm very sorry to hear this. Yes, it sucks for the run, but it REALLY sucks for your living situation. Looking for a place to live is stressful enough, when you have time. But, having to find a new place out of the blue is..... I feel so sorry. I hope you have family & friends who can help.
It was really cool for you to step up & try to finish the run, but you must take care of you first.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Yes, it sucks for the run, but it REALLY sucks for your living situation. Looking for a place to live is stressful enough, when you have time. But, having to find a new place out of the blue is..... I feel so sorry. I hope you have family & friends who can help.
It was really cool for you to step up & try to finish the run, but you must take care of you first.

... I share these sentiments as well, I'm so sorry to hear that... Dang I was hoping you'd be able to take things over... I'll try in the next month to contact a couple more people on the list, we will see how my mold holds up...

Mine is in the post to me!!!! How is everyone displaying theirs! Those that chose unpainted versions, what
was the painting process you used?

Mine is in the post to me!!!! How is everyone displaying theirs! Those that chose unpainted versions, what
was the painting process you used?

Sweet! Congrats!!!!
I'm so excited whenever I hear of someone getting a shipping notice. Oh, I'm so excited!! The mold survived another pull! :thumbsup Can't wait to see your photos! I hope you have padded floors, cause your jaws gonna hit it when you see this thing. :D
I would say this piece deserves a pedestal of some type.
Did you get painted! Or unpainted?

Sweet! Congrats!!!!
I'm so excited whenever I hear of someone getting a shipping notice. Oh, I'm so excited!! The mold survived another pull! :thumbsup Can't wait to see your photos! I hope you have padded floors, cause your jaws gonna hit it when you see this thing. :D
I would say this piece deserves a pedestal of some type.
Did you get painted! Or unpainted?
I got the unpainted

Here is my Vader helmet all painted. MasterEdi is beyond talented. This is a beautiful sculpt. I decided to purchase the unpainted,
so I could have a hand in the process. It was a very fun paint up. I did not add rust/oxidation even though it looks spectacular on MasterEdi's
build ups because in my opinion Vader's helmet would not be made of material that would rust. Boba Fett's helmet it beat to **** and it has
no rust on it. I may change my mind and add rust later. What do you guys think?

IMG_1051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back