Done / Completed **Closed**TFA: Melted Vader Helmet (MasterEdi V2)

AMAZING! This thing beats out the V1 so handily it's insane. I'm so glad you decided to come back to this sculpt, and it really shows how much youve studied it. It's an amazing feat that you not only sculpted this by hand, but will SOMEHOW mold and cast this monster!

I know you said there are some areas you need to touch up, and this area I'm going to point out is tricking depending how you're going to mold it, but are there going to be more details added into this exposed area inside the helmet flange? The area where it looks like you have the helmet and the facemask separated, on the Propshop one appears to be fused and filled with a bunch of crusty detail.

Clipboard02.jpgClipboard04.jpg
Clipboard01.jpgClipboard03.jpg

Last edited:
Kylash... yup, saw that! That's one of the tweaks I need to do! I was just so tired this afternoon I just said , tomorrow... I also know there's some under side details and edges that need touch up, but with moulding things get mushed anyway , so I'm not going to be too anal about it.... I'm just glad I can see the light of day. You would not believe the mental test this sculpt has been

Yeah totally dont take my nitpicking as criticism, it's a masterpiece, and so was the original, so I cant believe how much better this one even is compared to the first. Thank you again for doing this all!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back