Limited Run CLOSED - ESB Hoth Scanner Metal Plates and "Jigsaw" Pieces

I have sent messages out to everybody on the list with all the info regarding final costs, so please check your messages and get back to me if you haven't already!

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.

I have sent messages out to everybody on the list with all the info regarding final costs, so please check your messages and get back to me if you haven't already!

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.
I only found out about this run tonight.
If those 2 users end up not replying and there's no back up, you can count me in for one of their orders (with extra hardware). Would have been great to have those sets countersunk but no biggie.

I only found out about this run tonight.
If those 2 users end up not replying and there's no back up, you can count me in for one of their orders (with extra hardware). Would have been great to have those sets countersunk but no biggie.
Thankfully "shaggy13" responded and we completed his order no problem, but sadly "Prophunter" has officially flaked and backed out on his commitments. If you want to take over his order, that's great! I'll send you a PM to finalize the details in a few days once I get the existing orders processed. Thanks!

So it’s looking like many of the raw laser cut parts and hardware kits have started to arrive to folks all over and I’m now turning my attention to working up all the countersinking for those who have requested it. That part has turned in to a much larger project as there are a lot more people who have asked for it than I had anticipated. But as I work my way through all of that I will be contacting each person to arrange for payment and ship things out!

Here’s a peek at what a full countersunk kit will look like:
463EAA89-373D-44A8-805E-C98197D398EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Recieved my package ....thanks a lot!
Someone out there who cast the clear colored squares for the Jiggsaw pieces?

So I never received a message about paying for my pieces. Have all the sets been completed?
I've been making my way through the countersinking of all the parts for those who wanted that done and would like to get through it all before switching modes to invoicing and shipping. I'll contact each person when I've got it all sorted to arrange payment and such!

I'll take a set if still available
I should be able to get you a set of parts out of the extras once I get through all the countersinking, but I'll confirm when I'm all done that part!

Hi, any update on this project for those on the original list? The parts look great. Thanks.

...what update are you expecting?
This thread is closed and all orders were shipped months ago.

Did you pay for a set of parts and did not receive them yet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back