cloaking wolf (neca)

encline designs

I wanted to revisit this guy. Last one I did was a little too green...I think...finding good reference photos seem to be rather difficult. I would like to add a diorama to this guy and paint the rest of him to match the diorama...much like the one at the NECA display..

cimg1537d.jpg

cimg1539.jpg

Oooo... that would be quite the treat. I am wondering though, what type of dio would you be looking to make as his background?

I think it would be kinda cool to have like the sewer scene as a dio. Then you could add a few of the Xeno's to the mix.

Hmm... the possibilities. :(

Oooo... that would be quite the treat. I am wondering though, what type of dio would you be looking to make as his background?

I think it would be kinda cool to have like the sewer scene as a dio. Then you could add a few of the Xeno's to the mix.

Hmm... the possibilities. :(

Or maybe the graveyard scene. How cool would that be to have Wolf blending in with the tree surrounded by tombstones.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back