Chrome Finished Predator Bio.

R3zn1cK

Check it out !

predatorbio.jpg.png

predatorbio.jpg.png

Thats our founding member KITHUNTER's Bio, a PAUL FRANCIS PORSCHE P1, some sort of 3 layer automotive alchemy type chroming thingy done to it. i think it was pretty hard to chrome plastic at the time this was done, so id imagine it was hefty expensive.

Im sure Andrew will explain all when he sees the thred

I know to chrome metal you either have to dip it into copper and then nickel but I know there is a certain kind of spray solution to get the same effect. either way it will cost ya a pretty penny

The owner did have it up for sale at one time on the lair. If I recall correctly it was between 800 to 1200 was what he wanted for it, but then he changed his mind and decided to keep it.
Twisted One

man thatnks for the feedback on the bio ....i'ts a very cool piece, it's triple chromed very heavy piece of hardware
glad it continues to get feedback after all these years..it's very humbling and an honor to own it.

i did consider selling it once,.. but my wife talked me out of it...

her exact words.."don't sell cause i'm gonna bury your ass with it"...... luv you babe

it doesn't photograph well at night
Meandbats.jpg

anyone remember the chrome dred rings...god i was insane back then 20lb headpiece

chrome6.jpg

Meandbats.jpg

chrome6.jpg

I contacted lucasfrancisstudio.com about getting one made they said "we do not produce helmets, I only decorate. If you have your own
helmet I would be glad to quote, but would need to see the helmet
before doing so...

Paul ". I hope to have a bio like this someday too. I may get a smooth finish P1 bio later and just have a friend who has his own auto body shop chrome it for me.

good luck with your project..

a few members mentioned trying to paint it with ALCAD chrome paint I never knew what became of their efforts.

the price for the paint was still steep,.. but an entire collection cheaper than actual chroming.

this might also work for you. Chrome Painting Systems

post up some shots of the process

good luck with your project..

a few members mentioned trying to paint it with ALCAD chrome paint I never knew what became of their efforts.

the price for the paint was still steep,.. but an entire collection cheaper than actual chroming.

this might also work for you. Chrome Painting Systems

post up some shots of the process
Ok I will but first priorty is getting my suit ready for Halloween (party). I'll post photos of suit when I'm done, I hope to be one of your 200. P1 Porsche bio is in the mail. Your lucky to own such awesome Pred stuff by the way.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back