CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON from DISTRICT 9 Build up

awesome. love it! good job mate. one of my favourite films. what did you make it out of? how long did it take etc etc?

awesome. love it! good job mate. one of my favourite films. what did you make it out of? how long did it take etc etc?
This was built from a 3D mesh..then into a rapid prototyper and the masters were molded then cast in resin . Im selling this as a kit.
Ive had it out for a while ...
Thankx Tony

That looks fantastic! The paint job is stunning, colourful and faithful to the subject. The weapon looks very well detailed and the cat food tins on the base are a great touch.
Thanks for sharing this!

Clactonite

That looks fantastic! The paint job is stunning, colourful and faithful to the subject. The weapon looks very well detailed and the cat food tins on the base are a great touch.
Thanks for sharing this!

Clactonite
Theres even labels on the catfood cans ...I didnt know what brand until reciently...It was Puddi Cat cat food....The news papers around his feet are the Weekly News with titles like Rush (Limbah) meets with Aliens ,Hillary is an Alien ect... all the good stuff.
T

Hi Guys ,
I re releasing the District 9 kit Christopher Johnson thru my caster . It will be a limited release. If your interested let me know
Prawn 6.jpg
Prawn 12.jpg
and I will put you in contact with him.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back