Nice color pattern on skin and armor!
Here a few recommendations:
- Put some silver on your P2 blades
- Spear and a dagger would be a good addition
- Mount a dart-launcher on the blade-gauntlet
- I like how the Alternative-hunter wears his bio
- Will you add a shoulder-cannon?

Thanks for the notes.
Blades - I asked for black blades as that's what I envisioned for her.
Weapons - Originally she came with a spear but carrying props at cons is tiresome and often gets in the way with acting so I asked for the spear to be swapped out and upgraded to the P1 gauntlets with the wrist blade as her weapon, she normally has just armoured forearms. I have those and may alternate them in if I do I could see making a spear in the future, but coming up with a custom design is the challenge.
Dart Launcher - Not a fan
Bio - Is forthcoming..I'm having a 2nd head made up that's a half face that will have a bio to help with the heat. Stay tuned!
Shoulder Cannon is an option but down the road...this broke the bank.

Since your armor is bronze, I thought green/jade blades would look nice.

p2203101651.jpg

Sometimes people wear some superhero\movie\comics suits and it looks weird and unnatural. but not this time. this is really insane, it looks better than some original movie props. Bravo to model, to creators and all the people, who did this. (y)

Sometimes people wear some superhero\movie\comics suits and it looks weird and unnatural. but not this time. this is really insane, it looks better than some original movie props. Bravo to model, to creators and all the people, who did this. (y)

Thanks! Its my tall lean build that helps, Predators are tall in the movies and height I've found as with my other costumes makes them standout. I'm 6'2" with 3" heels inside the feet and then another 3-4" on top of the head putting me around 6'8" or so. I brought my vision to team Wreav and they helped craft it into what you see couldn't have done it without all 3 of them.

LOVE IT!!!!! That is most spectacular Christina!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! You were born for that suit!!! (y)(y)(y)

KUDOS to Scott, TJ and Wreav, job most excellently done!!! Masters!

The guys all put their heart and sweat into this one. I pushed them all along the way form the dozens of concept mocks up I did with Marwan to making Scott and TJ repaint sections over and over to get it right and challenge them with body netting on the female form which doesn't hide well as it lack armour to hide sections under.

The body suit was like it was cast for me its fits so well.

Since your armor is bronze, I thought green/jade blades would look nice.

The jade is interesting...I'm going to add a oil rubbed bronze finish to the blades, I like them dark, I know not everyone's cup of tea but that's okay.
The back spear is interesting something to think about down the road thanks for the idea!

Christina is a perfectionist, make no mistake she knows what she wants with her build. I'm glad she stuck by us since January. It is paramount that Huntresses can even the odds with this male dominated fanbase. I am happy that she will be attending future conventions in this. In addition, the build is in proportion the long legs especially instantly tells the viewer that it is indeed female. There is a movement testing video I believe, which may be revealed at a later date. With every build there are few tweaks required to truly make it your own but from this point forward its nice to see another completed suit on this forum. We are here with you as you progress.

Personally I prefer the armoured forearms on your suit.
The sculpt of the P1-gaunts is good, but the proportions aren`t.
They are way too big like Popey`s forearms.

Same critic for the neck-ring, it`s a nice sculpt, but makes appear the Huntress too bulky.
Wolf neck-ring would suit her or just black aquarium-tube wrapped around the neck.

Ohne Tlllitel-1.jpg

1c21_1.jpg

b.jpg

the_woman_predator_by_clemper-d4cgy37.jpg

neckring.jpg

8d5790b326aaac55da2ddb6788b57cc3.jpg

Personally I prefer the armoured forearms on your suit.
The sculpt of the P1-gaunts is good, but the proportions aren`t.
They are way too big like Popey`s forearms.

Same critic for the neck-ring, it`s a nice sculpt, but makes appear the Huntress too bulky.
Wolf neck-ring would suit her or just black aquarium-tube wrapped around the neck.

Thanks for the ideas on the neck ring. I'm planning an alternative next ring on the 2nd head that will have the bio on it.

I searched for sleeker gauntlets but the one sculpt that's out there is horribly small for me. At 6'2" I don't have a petite build by any means. The P1 gauntlets are bulky but for me I prefer them to the others cast for the Huntress. A Predator without the wrist blade isn't a Predator to me.

The Berserker gauntlets I think would be the perfect match for me, but no one is offering them yet...soon I'm told.

I did pick up the AVP wrist blade gauntlet which is sleeker but I still need to paint it and dremal the blades and I seem to have no time for that.

Christina is a perfectionist, make no mistake she knows what she wants with her build. I'm glad she stuck by us since January. It is paramount that Huntresses can even the odds with this male dominated fanbase. I am happy that she will be attending future conventions in this. In addition, the build is in proportion the long legs especially instantly tells the viewer that it is indeed female. There is a movement testing video I believe, which may be revealed at a later date. With every build there are few tweaks required to truly make it your own but from this point forward its nice to see another completed suit on this forum. We are here with you as you progress.

Wreav hit it right on, I'm a perfectionist and want it they way I want it. I'd also say I'm overly critical and can be harsh. It stems from my career in Animation where things have to be done to exceptional high standards under strict timelines.

Overall I'm thrilled with my Huntress, the texture of her skin and detailed features is incredible and the colour scheme of my vision has been brought to life as I saw it. I know not everyone is a fan of the Huntress creation but I hope the Predator community can be less elitist and more open to accepting all types of Predators. I'd love a screen character costume like the Elder Predator or Berserker Predator but as a woman I really wanted to embrace a female Predator and I think the interpretation that team Wreav has come up with allows the Huntress Predator to fit into the world of Yautja.

I think I was probably a little overly hard and demanding on the Wreav team during this build. I challenged and pushed them on this and think the end result speaks to that. Hopefully they don't hate to much for that.

Indeed Berserker gaunts would be a more suitable option for the Huntress.

Yes they will be, unfortunately they weren't an option at the time to add in. I was concerned the P1 gauntlets would be too big but in the end I'm good with they way they turned out. Eventually I'll get the Berserker gauntlets.

So whenever anyone who doesn't have a Predator costume sees my photos for my Predator after the compliments the first question I get like 90% of the time is does the jaw and mouth open like in the movie. There's always a bit of disappointment when I say unfortunately no. Crazy how people's expectations are so high!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back