Chinese, metal wearable Infinity Gauntlet and Wakanda shield

Synz314

Sr Member
If you search ebay for metal infinity gauntlet or metal wakanda shield, you'll find several listings for ones that run about $200.

I actually ordered the shield a while back and I recommend it. It's quite heavy and functional, except you can't lock it open, as it retracts when pushed down from the tip. I found out recently that it is made by Lager Toys.

I just found out about the gauntlet. Has any one ordered of these before? I've seen a couple of videos on it. It looks to be about the same size as the Hasbro one. The infinity stones are removable and individually light up. The hand and arm are made of metal with the fingers being rubberized. The base looks like a knock-off of the Hot Toys one. Seems legit though as a reasonable upgrade from Hasbro's. I'm not sure if the articulation of the fingers is the same mechanism as the Hasbro gauntlet.

Shield video:
Gauntlet video:

How do you change the batteries in the stones? It looks like the electronics to light the stone is embedded in a rubbery stone that you squeeze to turn on and off. If it's embedded and the battery runs out what do you do?

One of the ebay listings say it uses a replaceable CR927 battery. So maybe the stones come apart somehow.

I just ordered one for $199 total after making an offer.

Last edited:
My gauntlet just arrived. The package spent over 10 days stuck in New York.

So this is closer to human size, not as big as the Hasbro gauntlet. It's wearable like a normal glove, though the pinky is hard to articulate as it's still oversized. It's still really impressive to behold, being real metal. It's a bit heavy, but not uncomfortably so when worn. The details on it are sharp. My only issue is the finish is sub par. There's minor scratches and imperfections, mostly on the underside.

The package arrived wrapped in thick bubble wrap and with the box corners covered with plastic guards.

The base is made of wood and comes in two pieces. Assembly is simply a nut and bolt through the bottom.

As for the infinity stones, mine came all disassembled. The button/LEDs come with batteries pre-installed. It came with a bag of 10 spare cr297 batteries and 3 spare buttons/LEDs.
Here's the kicker: all but 5 batteries were completely or near dead.

The stones are a soft plastic. You just put the button inside, then attach/turn-to-lock the bottom cover that contains the magnet. The stones aren't super bright when lit up as it's single LED. Each one is shaped to fit into its accurate, specific place on the gauntlet, so no mixing them around.

It also comes with a brass Infinity ring, which you can find on ebay and amazon for like $5 to $10. It says it's a size 9, but it fits me perfectly so it's really a size 12. The ring band is adjustable in any case. There's a bottle of super glue included, incase the gauntlet needs repair. I read a youtube comment a while back saying that one of the ringlets on a finger fell off eventually with use.

For $200, I'm really pleased with it. It's not close to life size, but come on, it's the only truly functional/wearable gauntlet.

The guy on youtube posted a size comparison with the Hasbro gauntlet today:

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back