cheap latex

predator999

hey i'm maken predator costume, but i cound't find latex for a cheap price.

i know there's a search but i cound't find any latex for a cheap price.
so if you know were you can buy latex for a cheap price can you please just leave me a link. ;)

what do you mean by cheap? do you have a budget in mind...how much latex are you planning on buying ...what kind of latex do you need? ...many factors go into this before you can determine the price?
Are you latexing a spandex suit or you molding and casting one?

Check out The Monster Makers. You can get a gallon of latex there for $40. I haven't done any real comparison shopping, but I don't think you can go wrong with The Monster Makers.

If you'll tell us what you're making, we can probably tell you how much latex you'll need. It took me just under one gallon of latex to do my Mr. Incredible suit. It might take just under or over a gallon to do a good mask, depending on how thick you want to make the mask (i.e. how much dwell time you use when casting it).

you say cheap, but latex isent really "cheap",good latex thats is used on suit, masks, props, etc, are well above 25$
i got a quart from mostermakers for 12$ with like 15$ extra for shipping i think,
grade A quality tho ;)

i'm soyry if it looks like im asking a lot of things,
but this is the only thing i'm asking for.

but i'm doing the rest of my predator suit and armor my self.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back