Cheap ideas for mcu spiderman faceshell

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Frogfreak

Sr Member
Not really all that hard but can get expensive depending on how you go about doing it - making your own rig or buying a unit - plus the costs for your materials. keep in mind you need need to make your master vacuform buck as well
I think I know how I could make the vacuum platform. But how do I make the frame for the plastic? Also what is the best plastic to use for this?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most make the frame from wood or metal. Some use ABS, some use PETG, some us HIPS, some use HDPE, some use PC, all depends on your budget, what you can get from your supplier and the properties you want out of the finished product. Lots of online info out there

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.