Caveman figure?

joeranger

Sr Member
I would like to send a lawyer buddy of mine a caveman frozen in ice. We make a lot of references to SNL's, I'm just a cave man, your world frightens and confuses me...

Are there any figures that look like a cave man?

OK, I don't expect a lot of traffic on this thread. My humor is sometimes for my own amusement and usually a little off.
Caveman arrived today. He is freezing as we speak.

4294202.jpeg

Are you just freezing it in water right now? Another technique for the frozen in a block of ice that would last longer i.e. won't melt would be to put him in a block of clear resin or that stuff they use for water in model train sets. A little paint and maybe some clear hot glue for a frosty effect and you'd have it. I've seen someone do Captain America frozen in ice, I'll link a pic when I find it.

Edit: Here's the link http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=23045

Last edited:
I actually addressed it to his kids with funny notes debating the pros and cons of thawing him out. They had fun for an hour pouring hot water on him and seeing the parts appear.

I used a shipping container made for cold stuff.

3051385.jpeg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back