Limited Run cancelled, Star wars anh chewbacca bowcaster run

Is this project ever going to restart? We have invested a lot of money so far on parts we can not use unless the remaining parts are offered. I hear that many members are willing to help you find a machine shop to complete the remaining parts. I hope you will eventually let them help. PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE TROOPER. :cry:

march will be 2 yrs with this run. As eager as i am to get this project complete, trooper did say up to 2 yrs to complete. I too was hoping it would be quicker.

IMG_0542.JPG

this comes with no easy decision, but after two years of dealing with one flakey machinist after another, there seems to be no shortage of them....., and not getting a machinist to get parts made, im stopping any further work on this project. both me and kurtyboy ( with his 3d file) had estimates of $85 for the front mount, but the runs would be to small for them to bother with. it's not an easy decision by any means. ive put allot of hard work into this, for myself and for the others.
this whole mess with economy and being out of work has me selling everything i can just to keep a roof over my head, and unfortunately this project is not the priority right now.

i do have some parts left, and i will be listing those for sale, some have already been listed.

i will be contacting those that have items here.

Last edited:
no worries man!! you have to do what is best for you and I for one appreciate all that you have done to this point!! I hope all gets better!

I completely agree. Take care of your priorities first, always. I also appreciate what you’ve done so far. Things always get better. It’s been a tough year

Sry to hear about your situation. After the rain, the sun will shine.

Can you tell us all what is left that is needed for the kit to be complete? This is important for all of the people that have been a part of this and want to finish the project on our own.

Thanks and best

Wrong thread.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but fully understand.

Hope it improves in 2021.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back