Cancelled Maverick Hunter (Megaman) Game Costume

Johnnymuffintop

Decided to take on Adi Granov's design for Megaman from the cancelled Maverick Hunter game.
FPSX.jpg
As usual with most of my planned builds, I'll be making a few modifications to the design, namely a more classic Megaman helmet rather than the X inspired one.

Overall the build is going to be vacuum formed panels attached to a fabric undersuit.
However for the buster I wanted something that was a little more elaborate, in-game it was meant to deploy from the forearm so I opted to 3D print a collapsable buster that would slide into itself and tuck away.
So far, this is where I'm at with the gun:
10371951_10152102905490509_5321060083541814526_n.jpg

Awesome, did this project ever pan out?

Decided to take on Adi Granov's design for Megaman from the cancelled Maverick Hunter game.
View attachment 328115
As usual with most of my planned builds, I'll be making a few modifications to the design, namely a more classic Megaman helmet rather than the X inspired one.

Overall the build is going to be vacuum formed panels attached to a fabric undersuit.
However for the buster I wanted something that was a little more elaborate, in-game it was meant to deploy from the forearm so I opted to 3D print a collapsable buster that would slide into itself and tuck away.
So far, this is where I'm at with the gun:
View attachment 328118

Sadly no, my modelling skills are no where need what they need to be to build this one.
So, instead, I'll be freehanding this one in Worbla... at some point. First up is my Black Mesa HEV suit.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back