Canadian Supplier for Monster Makers Latex

oneuglymf

There's a store in Toronto I ordered my Monster Makers Latex from, http://www.sculpturesupply.com, they don't make you buy $100.00 worth of stuff before they deliver to you like Monster Maters does. Mary is the person in charge of the ordering and shipping and she's an absolute peach to deal with. you should give them a shout. I bought a Gallon of latex there for $46.99 plus $15.00 for delivery, and it was there next day. They have more in stock right now, and they always carry it (according to Mary) so if you fellow Canuck Hunters need a source, they are who I would recommend. Top notch service and I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

Simon

img00111201009141437.jpg.png

Well, I am just waiting for a shipping quote, but I did deal with Mary as you suggested and she was absolutely flattered when I told her that I had been directed to deal with her personally. I have to agree, she was an absolute Peach.

I'm hoping that shipping 5 gallons of latex from Toronto to Alberta isn't too crazy expensive, but it sounded like it shouldn't be too ridiculous.

Thanks for the advice man. I'll let you know how it turns out.

**Edit**
Got the quote, $40 to ship a 5 gallon pail of latex, plus another small parcel from Toronto to my door step in Alberta. It's actually cheaper than I expected.

My 5 gallon bundle of joy arrived on the doorstep only moments ago. Got sent out Monday I believe, So 3 1/2 days across the country aint too shabby.

Now there are no more excuses!! I have to finish my sculpt and get that sucker molded!!

Thanks again for giving me a push oneuglymf

For all you Canucks out there. This latex needs to be heated when delivered in the winter. My quote was $80 for heated shipping. I guess I will wait fo warmer weather before I order some

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back