Can anyone help with this Pred's origins?

Horror Sanctum

This is a life size pred obviously made of Polyfoam. Extremely detailed slightly damaged.
It's flat on the back and appears to have been made as a wall hanging.
I've been told this came directly from Stan Winston's studio.
Anyone have any ideas?
predatortorso1.jpg

Never seen one like that before, but it looks like its from the Winston molds because a lot of the lines look identical to the original Morris/Rosengrant:

Morris_Rosengrant28.jpg

The chest muscles, chest buckle, bumps on the head...they all match. The only thing that is different are the dreads but that could easily be recreated.

Don't know if morris was the original seller of the 3/4 statues or someone just took the 1:1 statue and did the 3/4 one.but it seems exactly like the 3/4 statues that are being sold mon ebay from time to time.I'm going to try to look for one for ya so you can se what I mean.

You can find these for no more then $750.00 $1000 on ebay. I'm now very tempted to buying one of these. Give it a nice decent paint job and this would look amazing. Or even put a helmet on it to cover the ugly face and add some upgrades from the lair. Will look mighty nice....

You can find these for no more then $750.00 $1000 on ebay. I'm now very tempted to buying one of these. Give it a nice decent paint job and this would look amazing. Or even put a helmet on it to cover the ugly face and add some upgrades from the lair. Will look mighty nice....

Wow that's expensive, I wuz thnking of buying one.

Wow that's expensive, I wuz thnking of buying one.

I think you should and add your armor pieces to it. Would look killer, I was thinking of doing this. Adding one of my custom helmets to it and change the armor color...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back