Can Anybody Identify This Predator?

Viper15

Hi folks

It's been far too long since I have been around this neck of the woods but I've recently found the bug again. I do a little moddelling here and there and I've just treated myself to an Harder & Steenbeck Infinity crplus 2in1 Airbrush. I figured as well as the modern jets I love it would be nice to have a go at something outside of my confort zone and learn how to paint some charactors. So off I went looking through Google and I ran across this beauty......

Y165-bi-Alien-Vs-Predator-Scar_zpsb1113020.jpg

Now that website is in Thailand so I'm guessing it is a recast of somebodies hard work. Does anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a genuine example of this or even who made it? I assumed it would be Narin but I can't find any more info on this one and googling him doesn't bring this one up so it must be someone else.

I'm also looking for some cheap kits so I can practice the skills I'll need to paint the above kit and all of my crappy Sideshow pieces so I'm open to suggestions for things that look nice but won't break the bank ;)

Best regards.

This is Hunter Darkness, Sculptor Takahashi Shiraiwa Hayes (S Hayes) scale 1:7 from 2002
From Thailand you buy recast for sure so please don't support this guys of recast. This kit is long out of production,try to fin original ever,  hope this help

Rick

Hi Rick, thanks for the help. Yeah I'm not buying the recast of course, I was hoping to find the original still in production but I guess I'm out of luck. Thank you for the help though, gives me a good starting point to try and find one.

I have the original resin kit of this. This is long sold out Nayuta Hunter of darkness. Partially primed. Can push him for 200 $ + shipping. I live in Poland, so shipping will be low. Drop me Pm if interested.

Hi AesCulus, Thank you for the offer, I will have to pass though, too much on my plate at the min, I was just hoping to find out the details so I know what to look for. The build part is also enjoyable for me so I'll be looking for a new new kit and hoiping for the best down the line. I'm sure you would have luck selling it in the classifieds though.

I may have one available for sale if you are still looking for one.Just gotta find it in my climate controlled storage from last move.Pm if interested

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back