Callahan Fullbore Autolock Custom Nerf - Johnson Arms

JohnsonArms

Sr Member
Hey guys, I wanted to post up the WIP and final photos for the Vera gun I just finished. Client is happy with how it came out and I thought you folks might enjoy seeing the photos. I'm not the best for remembering to document the process, but ah well..heh. Enjoy and thanks for checking it out

(magazine is non-fuctional btw)

Video of the finished gun. Sorry the quality is lacking :) Firefly's "Vera", HALO style heavy machine-gun, Mass Effect - YouTube

IMG_7207.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7305.jpg

Finished
IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

IMG_7312.jpg

IMG_7313.jpg

Dont get me wrong I love the work you do with Nerf Guns and this is no different but how are you supposed to use the scope? and Nerf Recon is what you used right? Does the "Cocking" action that you load a dart with thru the clip still work? (If i worded it wrong i was wondering if the scope still moved back and foward)

Edit: Upon looking back at the pics i noticed the scope does move back and foward, omph sry haha but again Nice Job

Looks great man.

Nice work.

Dont get me wrong I love the work you do with Nerf Guns and this is no different but how are you supposed to use the scope? and Nerf Recon is what you used right? Does the "Cocking" action that you load a dart with thru the clip still work? (If i worded it wrong i was wondering if the scope still moved back and foward)

Edit: Upon looking back at the pics i noticed the scope does move back and foward, omph sry haha but again Nice Job

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the nice comments :)

I am finishing up on a custom scope riser, unfortunately it wasn't done before I had to ship the gun out. You can get your head behind the scope when it's moved forward, but that was not the intended setup, hehe. You'll just have to trust me that I'm making it functional and I'll post a photo of the piece when I'm all done with it. Thanks again for all the input

I thought I'd post a few of the more recent Nerf-based builds for Vera. I'll be in my bunk. lol

"All-Nerf" Version with a few extra bits - I know the scope isn't functional in this position, but it's suppsoed to replicate the "from the hip" configuration :)
IMG_0859.JPG

"Custom Parts" Version Utilizing the Nerf Retaliator/Recon as the core
IMG_0843.JPG

You need to post these over at FireflyProps.net :)

-MJ

I think I have an account there still! Time to play the "what's my username/password" game hehe

Nice work. I like that 1st MAW hat in the background.

Thank you very much! That hat was my Grandpa's and he wore it every day for years. I keep it in the shop as a reminder the sacrifices he and so many servicemen made. It makes even my worst days seem pretty decent in comparison :)

I think I have an account there still! Time to play the "what's my username/password" game hehe

Thank you very much! That hat was my Grandpa's and he wore it every day for years. I keep it in the shop as a reminder the sacrifices he and so many servicemen made. It makes even my worst days seem pretty decent in comparison :)

Oorah :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back