cake boss hunterslair cake?

red dead pred

just so u know cake boss is a show where a guy makes this awesome cakes that look really good i thought it would be kool if at a comic con thing thehunterslair would get thier own custom made cake.think about it he could do like a predator head and stuff i think it would be pretty awesome. how bout u guys what kind of design would u do?

just so u know cake boss is a show where a guy makes this awesome cakes that look really good i thought it would be kool if at a comic con thing thehunterslair would get thier own custom made cake.think about it he could do like a predator head and stuff i think it would be pretty awesome. how bout u guys what kind of design would u do?

That would be pretty cool. Have it for the New York Comic Con this year...it's right up their alley, it's something different! They are from New Jersey.

funny you guys brought this up, i've met buddy few times, his father in law owns a pizzeria down the street from my house, so he is always stopping in..

i'll ask him what he thinks about next time i see him. He ain't cheap this i know.

AM

this post just reminded me of an awesome cake I found on deviant art a while back of predalien chestburster and scar

haha its my birthday in just three weeks aswell ;) got to get someone to make me this

Predator_by_Shoshannah84.jpg

When I had a room party at Crypticon Minneapolis last fall, I commissioned my friend Marie from Celebration Generation to do a Predator cake for me. Here are a couple pictures:

She also wrote a blog entry about the cake. It really turned out looking good, and it was tasty as well. The silver on the biohelmet were done with fondant (presumably with non-toxic silver coloring), and the dreadlocks were made with Twizzlers covered with black fondant.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had a room party at Crypticon Minneapolis last fall, I commissioned my friend Marie from Celebration Generation to do a Predator cake for me. Here are a couple pictures:

She also wrote a blog entry about the cake. It really turned out looking good, and it was tasty as well. The silver on the biohelmet were done with fondant (presumably with non-toxic silver coloring), and the dreadlocks were made with Twizzlers covered with black fondant.

i remember seeing that on facebook ;) great stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
my dad and i alway watch that show on TV..good thing someone came up with this idea, i was getting tired of see buddy makeing the same cakes over and over on just about every show... this would be a good way to show people that classic movies like aliens and predator are still not forgoten after al thses years..

but is it gonna be an AVP cake of a predator cake?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back