Announcement Buyer / Seller Feedback Imported from old Software

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This was our very last step and it took us almost 9 months to get it done, but we finally have your buyer/seller feedback in place again! This was far more trouble than I'd have ever imagined, but the important thing is that it is DONE!

Thanks, Art!

Will there be any auto reference to this when one posts in the JY or is the only way it's visible is to hit an avatar and click on trader history?

Thanks, Art!

Will there be any auto reference to this when one posts in the JY or is the only way it's visible is to hit an avatar and click on trader history?

If you click into a thread in the Classifieds section it is at the very top.

Seller Feedback.jpg

I'm missing a couple positive sales feedback... and also a ton of premium member's aren't showing up in "blue" in the "member's online" section. I last counted 15. :confused:

I'm missing a couple positive sales feedback... and also a ton of premium member's aren't showing up in "blue" in the "member's online" section. I last counted 15. :confused:

There were 10,799 feedback records in the old system. We were able to import 10,563. Most of those that didn't come over were trades. It is possible your feedback was in the 236 that didn't make it.

Looking into the Name color issue.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back