building Iron man armor adventures Rescue armor.

Ashley Allen

Hello, I was not sure what thread to post this in to get it properly seen, but this looked like the best spot.
I am a 3d modeler myself, but OCD and I hate anything I build, especially when i am trying to make a replica of something. pepper pots pilots a suit of armor in the last three episodes of iron man armored adventures, a show I used to watch all the time, when I saw that armor I knew I had to have it. It has a very simple sleek design to it, I do not need any texture word done, just the general model. If any one is capable I would love to see some of your work to make sure you can handle the job. Oh and of course IM me with your price ranges. hopfully this job won't brake my bank. but there are hardly even any pictures of her, if you would like to see the armor I am including a safe link to the episode, she shows up in the first few minutes after the mandarin mopes around in a forest complaining. at 2:05 is when she shows up.

http://www.toonova.com/iron-man-armored-adventures-season-2-episode-24

Last edited:
Re: Looking to Comission a 3d Modeler. Iron man armor adventures Rescue armor.

Okay adding to this, I have started on the armor myself, but I am working on it in a 2d way, going to try and use the extrude tool to give it depth once I finish it, then going to try and bend the model around a dummy, no
x8THMVjKDI93QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
t sure how well its
AWRYyt1xa44AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
going to work. here are some pictures.

Re: Looking to Comission a 3d Modeler. Iron man armor adventures Rescue armor.

Okay adding to this, I have started on the armor myself, but I am working on it in a 2d way, going to try and use the extrude tool to give it depth once I finish it, then going to try and bend the model around a dummy, not sure how well its
AWRYyt1xa44AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
going to work. here are some pictures.

rescue armro 2.PNGrescue pic 1.PNG

Okay time for another update, I have experimented with turning a 2D image into a 3D model, it seems to be working for the most part, I will need to fine turn and tweak the model after completing it, the down Side is the back half, there aren't any good pictures of it out there, so I have to fabricate it best I can from still shots from the show. here are some of the pictures I found. I find it absolutly halarious that a armor set for a 17 year old girl would have a thong like design on her armor.
I am going to be scrapping this current model and moving to Z-brush soon, I hope my choice was a good one.
Pepper Butt 2.pngrescue pic3.pngPepper Got Back.png2505740-2445444_1341334327596.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back