BSG Patches

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MML

I picked up some of the patches this week and finished off the primary collection. the only patches I am missing at this point and seldom to never (Galactica V.3 Small & Large, 7th Battleaxes) seen or are variations.

Looks awesome Joe!
Those are all props, yeah? I'm just concentrating on the replicas, I'm way too broke right now to go for the props :cry

SciFiMuseum

Congrats on completing the collection man...just need a MOD patch now...I wish I had bought Kendra's duty blues for our collection when they went up last year. We own over 20 BSG costumes including Admiral Adama's and Starbuck's duty blues, 2 six dresses, and one of of almost every military uniform now (still missing one though...) Thanks for sharing the pics, Love the patches.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Madeye

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing collection! I am often mystified how folks get a hold of screen used props. I see things on ebay but always fear being ripped off!
Cheers!

Prop Store